WHAT IS LOVE ? CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN ?


What is Love


Man : A man asked me yesterday what is love?
Me: I was terrified that how to interpret the story of love, I think I may disregard the love. So I was thinking that about, A man suddenly asked
Man : What you are you thinking? Did you never love or you are totally unaware from Love ?
Me: I gently told him that a love is a drug which destroys the senses of love after love is everlasting, which can only happen unending no limit.
The healing of the lovers is to only see their loves one.
If you love your Mom then it’s the way to paradise
If you love your father then it’s his Mercy.
If you love with sister then its true love.
If you love spouse its relief.
Man: Asked the old saying, if you have love for Allah?
Me: Its success if Allah.
Man: He said a man who asks if I so love to know about fourteen hundred years if looked back and remember the night when a man by the silence and darkness of the night when he was crying and pleading down was the same cry, 'O Allah, forgive my ‘Ummah’, O God, forgive my ‘Ummah’,' '
Me: The desire body trembled like someone woke up and asked that it’s TRUE LOVE.


SHARE
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment